Welcome

I have moved. Please visit me HERE!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Flashing and kissing and lap dancing, oh my!

There are some very awkward things that can happen in auditions at times. I’ve been forced to look at embarrassing photos, flashed, kissed, and even received a lap dance or two. 

Now, there’s a pretty good rule of thumb about touching the casting director in an audition … DON’T! 

I get that actors want to use the person reading with them like they would use the other actor in the scene, but the thing is, we aren’t actors. It’s kind of like going to a job interview and giving the person interviewing you a lap dance. In some cases it might help you get the job, but there’s always a chance that the person you violated could press charges. At the very least be sure to get their consent before straddling them.

1 comment: